In the coming weeks, you are invited to a party every Friday as some of my favorite bloggers share their five musts for fall. The first guest is Tina from THE ENCHANTED HOME. If you are not already a fan, be sure to check out her blog!
1. A VAGABOND HOUSE CARVING TRAY - The company is one of Tina's favorites for tabletop items. The carving tray is ideal for everything from canapes to a good ol' fashioned Thanksgiving Turkey!
2. HURRICANES lined with acorns or pine cones and a scented candle. It creates an elegant look on any table and says "fall is here"! Choose an autumn scent like spice, pumpkin or pine.
3. A beautiful SOUP TUREEN. Tina serves soup with most fall meals and bought this old pewter piece at an antique shop. A tureen is a beautiful addition to any beautifully set dining table or buffet.
4. CASHMERE WRAPS Cold weather is synonymous with luxurious soft knits that will stand the test of time. When Tina entertains her outfit of choice: a pair of dressy slacks, a silk top and a lightweight cardigan or a cashmere shawl.
5. The perfect cocktail/dinner party are the sounds of bossa nova playing in the background! STAN GETZ is a must for your music library.