2.24.2012

Dreaming of Tuscany


Someone recently asked me what my favorite travel destination is of the places I have been. Hmmm....Kauai? Costa Rica? Paris? London? Vienna? Edinburgh? Barcelona? My first pick was Morocco. But northern Africa barely inched out Italy (Rome, Siena, Florence and especially Tuscany). If you have never been you need to book a trip. Stat. The people. The culture. The climate. The smells. And yes...the food and the wine.



I am drooling over this villa in Umbria. Perfect to rent for a milestone birthday party or destination wedding. Yes. Please. Find the details HERE.














8 comments:

  1. WOW - COUNT ME IN! I have to renew my passport but I will be ready and waiting at the gate for you! What beautiful images.... I do miss Italy - haven't been in 5 years or so... think it's time? Thanks for sharing this lovely mini vacation for us... have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, if you plan a bloggers conference there I promise to pay my share, cook and bring great wine! lol.......OMG what a total dream!!!!! Been to Italy but never Tuscany, think I am actually afraid I may never come back! AMAZING POST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *** Oh yes, oh Y*E*S, m' friend!!! DEFINITELY a "TEN"!!! These "spaces" are SOOO elegantly sophisticated, yet comfy at the same time... And the EDITING is FLAWLESS!!!

    May I say this is ONE posting that is... well, PERFECTION with a GREAT BIG "P"??????

    Many thanks!
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine living in one of these rooms with these beautiful gardens and rolling hills around you? So gorgeous.
    Happy Friday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ahve never been to Europe at all. These pics are GORGEOUS, what a dream place! Thank you. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the vacation, I loved it since I have never been to Tuscany.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day I'll get there! That first photo is divine!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I agree Sharon. LOVE the first pic. Someday..... ooooooh my!!!

    ReplyDelete