10.26.2012

I Do II: Fashion-isha


 I am so glad everyone has enjoyed this series. Our next guest is Sharon from FASHION-ISHA who has been a devoted reader of my blog and I wanted to have her join in the fun.! If Sharon had a "redo" it would be a wedding in a French chateau on the beach. 


The event would be decorated with an abundance of flowers, candles and lace.



For the bride - an ethereal gown and Louboutin booties.



Gold accents from the cake to the bride's nails. 



And after 23 years of marriage, Sharon would keep the same groom. Oh...and afterwards a romantic honeymoon in Italy.



Thanks, Sharon for all of your great choices.



Photos: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Oooh it's so cool to be feature here..thank you! I love it so much I want to really get married again!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete