3.05.2013

My New Favorite Blog


I know...we all have way too many blogs bookmarked on our computers and who really needs to add to the reading list?! Check out Valerie's BLOG and I think you will find it worth it! I discovered her blog while flipping through the latest issue of House Beautiful and I am obsessed with her style, her recipes, her photography, etc.


Valerie finds joy in a simple formula: eat, drink, garden—and have fun while you’re at it. A California native, Valerie is on a perpetual quest for the best in West Coast living.  On her blog she shares her best tips, recipes and recommendations gathered from her own table, which is often surrounded with laughing, well-fed guests.


A few recipes I am definitely going to try

FALL FRUIT AND PROSCIUTTO SALAD








How to Arrange Your Own Blooms and Set a Stylish Table










 This woman knows how to entertain with flawless style!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for the introduction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's never enough inspiration for us and this blog looks beautiful! Bookmarking it now...
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate,
    A fellow Californian? I'm in. Thanks for letting us know, what a great site!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the introduction! The blog looks amazing!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree....Valerie's blog is amazing!! She's completely inspiring.

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete