9.05.2012

Designer Love - Michael Smith


A few weeks ago I posted about STATE ROAD RESTAURANT and how I was looking forward to dining there while I was on the Vineyard. It was beyond and surpassed all of the hype (and there was tons of hype). The food, and service were stellar, but the design was breathtaking and the photos on their website did not begin to do it justice. When I asked our server who the designer was? MICHAEL SMITH. Luh-ve!!

Michael (right) with his partner on their Manhattan terrace. 


The killer fireplace at State Road


A few of my other favorites from his portfolio. Talk about great party spaces!












Photos: AD, Michael Smith and Coco Cozy


3 comments:

  1. Kate-
    Such a gorgeous post. I love the work of Michael Smith, and these are rooms that I haven't seen.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These interiors are gorgeous and I love Manhattan terraces...little gardens in the sky. I loved this post!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire Michael Smith, too. Great selection of photos to share.

    Cheers,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete