1.09.2013

Favorite Vermont Escape


This past weekend I was at the WOODSTOCK INN in Vermont - one of my favorite resorts! The weekend after New Year's was the perfect time to go, as the town and the inn were still beautifully decorated for Christmas but without any of the holiday crowds. 

The lobby of the Inn and one of the rooms




A few photos of the charming town





The inn now as top notch spa with a wide variety of services. This is just the lobby. It is beautiful with lighting fixtures by Simon Pearce.


And, of course, an incredible meal at SIMON PEARCE in Quechee. Great food, service and wine overlooking the river. If you have not been to this charming New England town you need to plan a trip!












Photos: Kate Todd, Martha Stewart, Woodstock Inn, Trip Advisor, Preferred Hotels, Gillingham and Sons and Simon Pearce


3 comments:

  1. I'm going there in a few weeks! My friend and I have appointments at the spa and we're also taking a class at King Arthur Baking School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, love Woodstock, haven't been in years but you are making me think a weekend getaway there might be in order! Glad you had fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    I love the Woodstock Inn! We stayed there on our way to take our oldest to sleep away camp and were charmed! I know you enjoyed your time and hope you got to enjoy that spa!!!

    Happy New Year - may it bring all good things your way!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete