1.11.2013

Winter White Weddings


While I realize that summer is the most popular time for weddings, I think there is something magical about a wedding in the winter. The rich colors, the crisp white, photos in the snow and a touch of fur!






How fun are these details from various weddings?









Deer are all the rage and I love them incorporated as part of a wedding theme.



Bridal party fashions that embrace the season









Winter flowers










Comfort food on the menu - yes please!




Some cake ideas that are perfect for this time of year








Who needs a summer wedding?!




Images: The Knot, Martha Stewart, Style Me Pretty, Oth Studios, Three Winks, Weddings and Flowers and Silverlandjewelrt

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning post! Makes me want to get married all over again (to the same man but in the winter)! Just beautiful...always loved winter white.

    PS Made your ceaser salad last night....one of the best dressings I have had! Thank you..its a new staple. Skipped the anchovies because of my kids but it still came out amazing, added homemade croutons....it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love those mini donuts! And the bride on ice skates...wow! I just did a white post myself. I'd love for you to come see!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Winter weddings have a special quality about them. One of my favorite weddings was my friend who got married in Aspen. We took the gondola up the mountain for the main reception...and then back down to the base for a midnight dj and soiree!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete