The next guest blogger in the Five for Fall Series is Jan from THE FRENCH TANGERINE.
She is as nice as she is talented. Be sure to check out her blog!
1. The best part about fall cooking is comfort food! A CALPHALON POT is perfect for a delicious stew, soup or chili.
2. French Country MUGS for serving soup, stew, coffee or tea in style!
3. Pumpkins are perfect to use as vases or serving bowls this time of year.
4. Jan and her family like to spend fall evenings lingering outside before winter arrives. Have a great selection of QUILTS
Or cozy THROWS for your guests as the temperatures dip. Hang them over the back of each chair.
5. A set of great PLATES for fall
With her Five for Fall, Jan is all set for entertaining this fall. Thanks, Jan!
Top Image: tinywhitedaisies