Happy Friday! I am delighted that Kathysue from GOOD LIFE OF DESIGN is joining me today with her Five for Fall. Be sure to check out her blog and you will love her warmth and enthusiasm that come through in her blog. Kathysue is one of the nicest people in the blogosphere. Really. Truly.
1. The glow of unscented ivory CANDLES in all shapes and sizes
2. The subtle warm wonderful fragrance of COTE BASTIDE AMBER which will have your guests asking "What smells so good!?"
3. Williams Sonoma MULLING SPICES are the best you can find and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
4. CUTTING BOARDS are great for serving cheese and crackers or even small boards can be used to serve bowls of fall soup!
5. Living in California, Kathysue entertains outside during the fall months and has COZY THROWS on hand when the temperatures drop.