11.08.2012

Boston Hot Spot


Last night I ventured out in the snow storm (don't get me started!) to have dinner with a friend in the burbs. It is hard to convince me to head to Metro West for dinner when I live in the city surrounded by great spots. But 51 LINCOLN lived up to the hype and was well worth the trip!



The food was excellent, as was the service. The restaurant has a separate bar area that was hopping despite the fact that is was a snowy, cold week night. I loved the clean modern decor too!






(Photos: 51 Lincoln)


5 comments:

  1. Great photos! Thanks for the recommendation Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard of this place- I will for sure have to make a trip out there to check it out- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my stars. looks delicious! donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks amazing..delicious and artistically presented!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this place! Have to try it -- and so glad I found another boston blog to read!

    ReplyDelete