11.05.2012

Entertaining with Ina


Is there anyone better? I would love to be in her circle of friends invited to casually elegant dinners at her stunning spot in the Hamptons. 



My Ina Garten cookbooks are a staple in my home and I use her recipes all the time. I have just ordered a copy of her latest FOOLPROOF and can't want to crack it open! 


This book would be a great hostess gift over the holidays. 

A few photos from the book











With recipes for cocktails, starters, lunches, dinners, veggies and desserts it will be a guaranteed hit with anyone in your life who loves to entertain.


2 comments:

  1. I love Ina! I have Foolproof on hold at the library waiting for them to get their copy. I own most of her cookbooks and appreciate that the recipes will turn out every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my copy. It is worth every penny - pretty and yummy too! And, isn't it great that the recipes always work?

    ReplyDelete