For the next two months, I will be having fellow bloggers share 9 Items in the New Year for entertaining. My first guest is Michele, the style maven behind the fabulously successful blog, MY NOTTING HILL.
Michele picked her nine items for an intimate dinner party for 10 - 12 friends.
1. BOUILLABAISSE - a rustic treat that people often don't make for themselves.
2. BULLY HILL Farmer's Market Blush Wine A crisp, dry rose from a vineyard in the Finger Lakes Region of NY, where Michele was raised.
3. MERIDA JACQUARD tablecloth
4. A set of simple white DISHES
5. A few small brightly colored arrangements like THESE
6. An inviting room where meals can be enjoyed with friends.
7. A CASHMERE SWEATER in pink (the hot color for 2011) to pair with jeans. Sophisticated but not too dressy for an informal dinner with good friends.
8. Pair with a fun necklace from JULIE LORUSSO
9. Cap off the evening with an aperitif from RICHARD PASTIS
Thanks, Michele! I would love to be a guest at one of your gatherings.