I am delighted that you all are enjoying this series! The next guest is Susie from MADDIE G DESIGNS. Susie is an interior designer (and blogger) based in Dallas and named her company after her daughter, Maddie. She was kind enough to share her 9 Party Items.
1. A Cocktail to start like an Italian Margarita RECIPE or a French Martini RECIPE
2. Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins like these from BELLA LINO
3. Mini PHYLLO CUPS upgrade any dip to a passed hors d'oeuvre
4. A fun APRON
5. A fresh and seasonal CENTERPIECE
6. Think about seating before guests arrive and PLACE CARDS are the perfect touch
7. Good food goes without saying, but try making an unusual dessert to delight your guests like STICKY DATE PUDDING during the winter months
Or PAVLOVA when the weather gets warmer
8. A successful party depends on the right people - so mix a good group of your friends and family.
9. Music sets the tone for any party. Susie likes ABORIGINAL TUNES for background music
Susie - Thank you for such fun tips!