2.17.2011

My New Favorite Blog


Most of us have a short list (ok - maybe not so short list) of favorite blogs we check out daily with our morning coffee. I recently found A CREATIVE MINT and I am obsessed! 


The style is simple yet hip and the photography is beautiful. It is a great source of inspiration for entertaining, flowers and even how to package the perfect gift.

Look how the author (Leslie) turned this


In to this


Are you kidding me? Talk about a great eye! And she even makes classic twine look fab!


Some other fun images








Go check it out! Caution: You too will be come obsessed and add it to your list of "must reads".

8 comments:

  1. I will have to go take a look! Love these ideas, and I love the Anthropologie bowls too!
    Have a great day, Kate.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have a look...such creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous and since I trust your eye implicitly, will definitely be heading over there! Thanks for the introduction!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your new favorite blog...
    looks like fun!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just by seeing these pictures, I can tell it will be my new obsession, too. Thanks for sharing this one, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping over there now... my list is never too long and I can never get too much inspiration in the morning!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great - just what I need....another blog to obsess over...that one and yours too.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the introduction... LOVE all those new ideas :)

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete