7.24.2012

Loved Lineage


Over the weekend I had the pleasure of trying a new restaurant in Boston (well at least new to me). LINEAGE is one of Boston's Top 50 Restaurants and I can see why! We loved it - the decor, the vibe, the hip music, the mixed crowd, the service, the wine list and especially the excellent food.

One of the best things I tried were the Spicy Fish Taco Appetizer. Yummmy! I will be sure to order it again. 


After trying various seafood appetizers for the table, I had the burger. So good with the best french fries. Ever.


The interior (truly doesn't do it justice)


Whether you call the Boston area home, or come to town as a tourist, be sure to put this spot on your list! Perfect for a birthday celebration.


Photos: Foodspotting, Boston Magazine, Twitter, Guidepost, D Dexter


4 comments:

  1. Yum! The spicy fish appetizer looks heavenly. Supposed to go in Aug. on our way to Maine to stop in and see my sister in law....maybe we will try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling my husband that he and I need to drive up to Boston for a get away at the XV Beacon!!! Whenever we get it on the calendar, i'll look to you for restaurant choices!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks fabulous!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man do those tacos look amazing. I think that might be my favorite dish on the planet. Seriously. And those look like they might be some of the best. Will definitely try next time I'm in Boston!
    XO
    Jan

    ReplyDelete