7.18.2012

Uber Cooking School


One of my favorite things to do is to take cooking classes from a talented chef. (In Boston my favorite venue is the Four Seasons.) But after reading about classes in Bedford, NY at RAINBEAU RIDGE FARM, it is next on my list!


I have heard about the farm for years - it is a sustainable organic farm in Westchester County not far from many of my friends. Among other things, they produce award-winning goat cheese which was the concentration of the class I read about in TRADITIONAL HOME. Sign. Me. Up.






Photos: Traditional Home


2 comments:

  1. wow , amazing post , lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard of this?! Oh my gosh...I've got to go. So happy you mentioned this, since it's practically in my back yard.
    xx Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete