7.27.2012

Dinner Party on Cape Cod


I am off to Cape Cod with family and friends. I am sharing a post from last year with photos of our views (courtesy of my talented brother). And of a summer feast I made for everyone. Cheers to summer and I will be back to the blog on August 6th.

We eat all our meals out on the deck. Can you blame us? 
The menu included a creative take on CAPRESE SALAD 
My homemade caesar salad which is an adapted version of this RECIPE


Marinated FLANK STEAK cooked on the grill - the recipe is a family favorite and is deliciously simple


And for dessert deconstructed STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE


A delicious meal enjoyed with favorirte folks in a stunning setting truly is summer perfection!

3 comments:

  1. Kate you are killing me here! Craving flank steak, and that amazing caprese salad at not even 10am is ludicrous! Everything looks DEVINE! And my blood pressure feels like it went down after seeing those relaxing gorgeous serene pictures on the lake.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these photos are gorgeous and the food looks so divine. Mine never come out so perfectly pretty! Thanks for inspiring!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - wishing we were back on the Cape joining you for dinner! Have a wonderful week and watch out for the sharks.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete