Carolyn from THE BUZZ is one of my favorite bloggers and her blog is one of the first I read with my morning coffee. If you want to see beautiful interiors, fabulous flowers, or just need a dose of seasonal inspiration - I encourage you to check it out! I am delighted to have her join us and share her "6 for Spring".
1. A spring centerpiece with grass. Go HERE for all of the "how tos".
2. Bud vase place card holders filled with pansies or daffodils. Buy a set HERE.
3. Cham Cham as an aperitif. RECIPE
4. Blanquette de Veau - a traditional early spring veal stew served in France with a beautiful salad. RECIPE
5. Potted Pudding for dessert - adorable! RECIPE
6. Packets of heirloom seeds and stakes tied up with a pretty bow so that guests can go home and start their own garden. Buy packets HERE.
Top Image: Good Bones, Great Pieces
Thanks, Carolyn! I would love to enjoy a glass of Cham Cham with you anytime!