4.26.2011

Stylish New Online Mag


I know what you are thinking...do we really need another online magazine? This magazine will quickly be at the top of your list of e-reads. I clapped with joy when I got an email from Shari of LITTLE BLUE DEER that she joined Janelle of ISABELLE AND MAX to launch HOUSE OF FIFTY.

The premiere issue is filled with lots of stylish ideas, but I read it with an eye for entertaining.

How to arrange spring flowers


Or items for the perfect summer meal



Or cap of a meal with a decadent dessert



They even show you how to have a beautifully stocked pantry





Hop over and check it out...you will love it too!

7 comments:

  1. I read it and really enjoyed it! It seemed geared toward families and moms which I liked and I enjoyed the interview with Kayce Hughes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit..I am intrigued! I too got an email yesterday...and it fell to the wayside though I figured I would get around to it tonight...but now you have enticed me to get to it now....I can be a few min. late for my 12:30 appt! LOL...enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really fun mag...love finding new party and decor ideas & resources :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to last night....but time slipped away. Tonight, hubbie is out of town, so once the kids are down, I'm heading straight for it!!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been, saw, loved!! The team did a terrific job with their first issue. And yes, there are so many online mags but this one does seem to have a different vibe. Very practical usable advice - just like Janelle's site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More eye-canding and weekend reading! We all know Shari for her beautiful blog designs and now we have more of her to admire. Thanks for sharing...
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read it...looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete