1.23.2012

For Your Lap


I can not stop swooning over the new line of napkins from Vietri. Love. Love. Love.




Vietri began in 1983 when a mother and two daughters traveled to Italy and fell in love with colorful, hand painted dinnerware made by local artisans. Today, the company is the largest U.S. importer of exclusively Italian, handcrafted ceramics, flatware, mouth blown glassware, lamps, urns and planters for home and garden, dining and decorating. 


Here are a few more of their new line of napkins. Find them HERE







Images: Tiny White Daisies, Travel DK


5 comments:

  1. I'm usually a white or solid color napkin fan, but the lately patterns have had me wondering if I should stray?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Vietri had made the move to napkins! I'm totally loving these!!!!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I wonder if they will be at the NYIGF? Hmmm. Will you? Are you planning to attend Blogfest 2012? I hope so..would love to finally meet you in person. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Vietri. Hi Kate, just stopping into a few favorite blogs to say hi...so miss visiting blogland. Nice to know they make napkins too....such a beautiful line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete