1.16.2012

Let's Dish


One of my "musts" for 2012 is to take cooking classes. I love to cook and entertain, and enjoy taking classes to further refine my skills. SUR LA TABLE now offers classes in many of their stores and the topics are so tempting!



Delicious Italy - An Easy Winter Dinner
The menu: Roasted Grape Tomato and Basil Crostini - Ricotta Gnocchi with Fried Sage Leaves - Pork Stuffed with Prosciutto and Fontina – Caramel and Espresso Float


Better with Bourbon (Totally agree!)
The Menu: Bibb Lettuce with Shaved Red Onion and Pecan-Bourbon Vinaigrette - Chicken with Tangy Tomato and Bourbon Glaze - Bourbon-Braised Onions with Fresh Thyme - Individual Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pies


Also tempting topics like 4 Hour Fearless Baking Seminar 


Secrets of a Pastry Chef 



Valentine's Day Macarons


Now I am off to sign up!



Images: Tiny White Daisies, Sunday Supper, Zoom Yummy, Tampa Bay Times

8 comments:

  1. I have taken a couple classes at SLT. They were really well done, and they gave us a % off coupon to use in the store afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I always say I'ld love to do. Perhaps I should check out Sur la Table to see what they offer!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to take some cooking class too, Kate.
    These recipes look fabulous. Will have to try a few.
    Have a wonderful Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMMMM - how about you cook, and I will be your taste-tester! These look marvelous!
    I do love to cook though.....
    Good Luck - hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can learn how to make a great creme brulee....I am in! I took cooking class at Viking which was loads of fun and also did a three day celebrity chef cooking class about 10 years ago that was sooo much fun. Two dishes I learned there I will make often, they are often great ways to get "reinspired" to cook and get a little inventive. Would love to take more classes when things slow down.....if you do, please share with us how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on a diet now so all of these foods look heavenly. I will try them!!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would enjoy making every one of these recipes, so scrumptious .

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the menus look tempting. I will have to see if they are given in the store near me.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete