1.20.2012

Simple Side Dish


Last weekend I had the Food Network on in the background while doing work around the house. Ree Drummond from the uber successful blog THE PIONEER WOMAN was on and my ears perked up when she mentioned she had a fabulous recipe for Potates Gratin that don't require peeling the potatoes. Say what?? Now she had my undivided attention! I made the recipe for a group of friends the following night and it was delicious! Of course I have to share it with all of you. RECIPE


Image: Williams Sonoma


6 comments:

  1. A family favorite and no peeling!! Yeah! Have a great weekend, Kate.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate-
    I will be in the kitchen all day tomorrow cooking some of these delicious dishes. Thank you for sharing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her recipes! Have your tried her roasted brussel sprouts she posted around Christmas? My 13 year old son even loves them! :) This looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, this looks so good. I just know you are a fabulous cook. Stop showing me food or I'll be tempted to show up on your doorstep with my napkin tucked in! This post made me hungry. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to have that breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all sorts of creamy potato gratins, Pommes Dauphinoise is my all time weak spot, I could devour an entire dish of it.

    ReplyDelete