1.02.2012

Loving LAFCOs Candles


Whenever I go to lunch at the Bristol Lounge at the Four Seasons Boston, I always pop in to their hip gift shop. It was there I discovered LAFCO CANDLES and I am obsessed. I even bought a few as holiday gifts for favorite friends. The candles smell divine and you can shop by room:

Gardenia for the living room


Citrus berry for the kitchen

Celery thyme for the dining room
Or pick a scent from their Dream Home line

Feu du Bois - Ski House


English Ivy - Country Home


Big Sky - Ranch House


French Lilac - Pool House


Whichever scent you pick for yourself or as a gift, you will love them! 

6 comments:

  1. You've sold me! Headed over to look at their site.
    have a great week, Kate.
    Terea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity to the containers they are in and I am intrigued by the scents, looks like I am on the hunt for one! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So innovative and fun... Hope they come out with "grass hut on desert island in the Pacific" where I'd love to be right now! Happy 2012, Kate!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny just ordered one after another blog, now cannot remember which highly recommended them too! I am so excited to get it....love how they show you the map of the house with each room and recommended fragrances! I ordered dutchess peony. Happy 2012 Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've sold me too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LAFCOs are some of my favorite candles. Not only are they pretty, smell divine...but after the candle is burned down, they make wonderful containers/vases!

    Happy New Year!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete