The next guest in the series, Elizabeth Aggott, is a style maven here in Boston. Elizabeth has worked in events and public relations at some of the best institutions in the area - Mass General, Dana-Farber and now at Boston University.
1. A stylish evite Start with a PAPERLESS POST a great way to set the mood that is good for the environment and your budget! Evites have never been so hip!
2. A mani/pedi for the hostess is a must! For spring, try ESSIE'S Mademoiselle for fingers
And OPI’S You’re a Pisa Work for toes
3. Seasonal Centerpieces With so much fruit in season, it is perfect for your table setting either alone or mixed with flowers.
4. A Cocktail with Champagne - everyone loves bubbles!
Like a PEAR CRANBERRY BELLINI
5. Party favors for each guest like a set of SPRING WINE CHARMS for each of your guests. Adorable!
6. A party dress like this RUFFLE WRAP DRESS from Banana Republic
Paired with some BLING EARRINGS from MA based designer Jojo