Debby - the stylish voice behind INSPIRED DESIGN - is a fellow Bostonian and one of the first bloggers I met when I launched my blog. She is as kind, as she is hip. Her passion for all things beautiful will inspire you!
I am delighted to have her share her 6 Party Items for Spring.
Having survived a long snowy winter, Debby is looking forward to warm, sunny days and dining outside as often as possible. Is there anything better?
1. A WICKER CADDY to carry make carrying silverware outside easy!
2. A collection of CANDLE LANTERNS to set the mood and keep the bugs at bay
3. A set of beautiful SUMMER PLATES designed for outdoor eating
Or order a set of MONOGRAMMED PLATES
4. PARTY TUNES set the mood for any fun gathering. Try Adele's new album.
5. A SUMMER CENTERPIECE with flowers from your garden - like lilies or lilacs.
6. Warmer weather is the time to fire up the grill. This BASKET is perfect for cooking vegetables.
Or try cooking with a cedar PLANK for a delicious smokey flavor.