Tina from THE ENCHANTED HOME picked her 6 items for an April Ladies' Lunch in honor of a friend's birthday. Be sure to check out her blog for fabulous ideas for your home.
1. A Beautiful Invitation This invite from ANNA GRIFFIN provided the inspiration for the party theme.
2. Flowers Tina's favorites are hydrangeas, peonies and french tulips and the centerpiece for this party would be shades of pink, green and white. An additional touch? Put a small arrangement in the powder room along with a soft scented burning candle.
3. Sangria The perfect drink when you want something that is as pretty as it is tasty. It means warmer days and outdoor dining. Tina always adds fresh peaches! RECIPE
And freeze fresh mint or edible flowers in ice cubes
4. Real China A special occasion deserves your best china! Everything tastes better when served on a gorgeous plate. Find a large selection HERE.
5. Seasonal Menu April is the perfect time for asparagus. Tina serves it as an appetizer wrapped in prosciutto. RECIPE
6. Candles Tina found AMY'S COUNTRY CANDLES at the RITZ CARLTON in New Orleans, where the candles scent the air. Order the custom candle in a crystal compote and the company will refill it when the candle burns out.
Top Image: Manolo for the Bride
Tina - We would all love to join you in April!