One of the best part about having a blog is getting to know people around the globe. Case in point, my next guest in the series is MARISKA MEIJERS from Amsterdam.
If you will be at HIGH POINT in April, be sure to look for Mariska.
1. Table Inspiration Interior Designer JAMES ANDREWS mixes classic and eclectic pieces and the results are fantastic. He often provides Mariska inspiration for her own entertaining.
2. KATE SPADE From her line of china, to perfect thank you notes, shoes and bags with classic style, Kate is a welcome guest at any gathering.
3. DONNA HAY All of us lead hectic lives, so simple recipes that taste delicious are ideal for entertaining. Donna Hay's recipes are deliciously easy.
4. Fresh Flowers Any arrangement by KELLIE COLLIS would upgrade your next fete. Check out her blog for creative centerpieces and table settings.
5. PAOLA NAVONE Italian designer Paola Navone likes clean lines and a modern aesthetic. How about a set of her plates for your spring table?
And a sneak peak at Paola's home in Greece, which has nothing to do with spring entertaining, but is too beautiful not to share!
6. The Perfect Tray Warm weather means dining outside. Check out Mariska's COLLECTION of trays that are ideal for serving drinks and snacks outdoors.