3.30.2011

VT Country Wedding


If you are a regular reader, than you know I have a love affair with the mountains. I like the beach too, so I guess I have a love affair with the outdoors. While the Green Mountains of VT are not the Rockies, they are still stunning and provide a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding. I love this wedding from STYLE ME PRETTY.


The bride and groom got married on the grounds of their 200-year-old farm. 








The flowers are charming and look like they were plucked out of the garden.




Details I love




The adorable couple with their home in the background


Wedding Photography: Orchard Cove Photography
Florist: Hollyhocks 
Event Rentals: Celebration Rentals

8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love outdoor weddings and I adore the simplicity of this one. When I got married it was an outdoor tented wedding in the Hamptons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Really love the elegant simplicity and the earthy goodness vibe thats felt here. I like you, have an obsession with outdoor weddings and have all three of my sons planned out....one is going to be in Napa, the other on a beach in the Caribbean and the other will be in Tuscany or the Loire Valley (actually giving him a choice..see I don't make ALL the decisions) lol...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! And I love shots like the last one where her veil was blowing straight up - that photo will bring a smile to them for years and years!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... it looks like I'll just have to renew my vows sometime! These images are gorgeous!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love Vermont and the 200 year old farm is such a touching location.

    I love outdoor weddings...and wish I had been brave enough to have mine outdoors!

    xo E

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous wedding! And yes, the details are gorgeous! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love country weddings. Your have keen eye for details their quite pretty. Dreamy and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous setting. I love the rustic vibe... just so much more relaxed and that photo of the hubby carrying the bride is just too darn cute! xo

    ReplyDelete